Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How would you feel if your most best friend forever stabbed you ? Will it hurt ? It hurts right ? Badly hurts ! That is what I feel ! Her smiles really annoyed me ! Seriously ! Okey, Let me show who is the person who had broke our own relationship into
pieces !
Just take a look at her face ! Are you sure that is really a smile ? NO ! I DON'T THINK SO !
She really is a BACKSTABBER &TWISTER

YES ! I miss her ! Really miss her ! But I just can't accept her to be my friend just like that after what she had done! It's NOT easy ! Just press the reset button and all gone ? NO WAY ! Enough with the explanation lady ! I still respect you and I even keep all the worst thing you had done before ! Think ? Who should we called as a bad person now ?


No comments:

Post a Comment